4 God’s wisdom is deep, and his power is great; no one can fight him without getting hurt.
5 God moves mountains without anyone knowing it and turns them over when he is angry.
6 He shakes the earth out of its place and makes its foundations tremble.
7 He commands the sun not to shine and shuts off the light of the stars.
8 He alone stretches out the skies and walks on the waves of the sea.
9 It is God who made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades and the groups of stars in the southern sky.
10 He does wonders that cannot be understood; he does so many miracles they cannot be counted.
* I love this imagery of just how big and awesome God is.
* I want people to see the Lord in me, in all I say and do.
* The lovely lady in the picture with me is Hannah. You may hear from her in my blog from time to time.
* I love photographs that capture the essence of a scene or a person.
* I graduated from Campbell University with a Bachelors of Science in Biology in 2010. I am now in Nursing School at GTCC set to graduate in 2015.
* I work at Wesley Long Memorial Hospital, and was honored with an award for Nurses Excellence (Top 1% of all of Cone Health) due in large part to my compassion in caring for others and my love for helping people.